Sunday, February 03, 2008

Booked until April 1, 2008

Happy, slightly belated, New Years! 2008 started in high gear. Many plane rides, flying from the Pacific coastline, over the Rockies and back to the capital within six days, put me in the right mindset. The day after my Christmas vacation ended, my next contract began.

I have been hired again by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade as a project manager until the end of fiscal. The work is interesting - spanning presentations, large site mergers, information architecture, client liaising, an annual report and people management.

It is always nice to be busy.

There is a possibility of moving into another role within the department on April 1st, but I would like to keep my options open. Before accepting the current contract, I was offered three other roles within DFAIT. There is plenty of work to be done, it is really just a matter of finding the most challenging role in the best working environment.

I hope to have some sample URLs to highlight when I post again. Until then, may all your endeavours be creative and successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home