Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New year, new clients

Soon after my last post, Cursive Communications was hired by an Ottawa agency to work for Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT) until end of fiscal (March 31, 2007). The work itself is very interesting, and on a personal note, it is a dream come true to work for Foreign Affairs. When I was younger, I fancied a career as a diplomat - probably because of all my friends who were daughters of diplomats in India.

We were blessed with mild weather both in Edmonton and Windsor, which made the vacation all the more agreeable.
I've had a fantastic holiday but I am also very glad to be back in Ottawa.

In other news, I also have a buyer for one of my larger paintings, currently housed in Burlington. Another company called to ask about my availability this afternoon, and this could turn into a freelancing opportunity for April. Needless to say, 2007 is proving to be very interesting already and we're only two days into it.

Here's wishing all the visitors of the Cursive Communications blog a very prosperous 2007 filled with joy and good health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home