Thursday, November 29, 2007

From contract to contractions and back again

I feel like it was just a few weeks ago that the summer was starting, and I was completing my DFAIT projects, ready to embark on a new phase of life.

My big project for the summer went very well. We successfully brought a new life into the world with the help of the staff at the Queensway Carleton Hospital in May. Young infant with an old soul is a good description for him, that, and giant.

Now I have the challenge of moonlighting in 2008, tearing myself away from a full-time job of caring for my baby boy, while providing editorial services to clients. Truth be told, motherhood is the contract with no end in sight but perks like you wouldn't believe!

So it's official: Cursive Communications is actively looking for contracts starting January 10, 2008 both in the National Capital Region and telecommuting . Spread the word, and if I don't post again before the new year - Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home